We are excited to be currently offering internship positions.Deadline: Friday, May 15, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
To qualify for an internship, ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- College student pursuing an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in any subject.
- GPA of 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Academic student seeking professional training within an office business environment.
- Analytical, relationship building, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through.
- Punctual, reliable, and patient.
- Passionate about the mission and values of our organization.
- Flexible self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment
- A positive can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable developing resources and cultivating sustainable relationships internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and WordPress.
Reading Rockets Tutorial Program
Are you interested in helping children enhance their reading comprehension and vocabulary skills? We're always on the lookout for tutors willing to spend their time supporting this literacy program for kids. Our Reading Rockets program takes place at the Bruggemeyer Library in Monterey Park. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or to apply.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume by Friday, May 15, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
Send your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject line: AAEDE Internship.